BUCK’S BURLEY BEARD BALM
3 oz / 88.7 ml
When it comes to taming that beard of his a Burley man isn’t going to turn to just any old beard balm. Like the man himself, he demands strength, he demands flexibility and he demands an uncompromising style that’s not taking any lip from anyone, see? That’s Burley.
- Picks an unfair, one-sided fight against dryness and frizziness and wins every time.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants so it’s like feeding your beard a salad.
- Provides a smooth, shiny, tangle-free beard so you quit breaking off the teeth of your combs. (OR, “…so you can quit losing things in it.”)
- Delivers intense moisturizing to your beard as well as the face it’s hanging off of.
- Adds the shine, luster and elasticity that the daily grind of being a Burley man depletes.
- Enhances male pheromones and increases attractiveness, putting a guy like you off the charts.
Manly sandalwood scent isn’t for
ladies, and yet it is.
You don’t need to use a lot but
we’d be glad if you did.
Look, as long as he’s wearing clothes, nothing screams manliness more than a full, healthy beard hanging off a guy’s face. It’s like testosterone’s calling card. But there’s more to it than that. A thick, well cared-for beard says this is a guy to reckon with—a guy in control of his world as much as his style. A true Burley man. And that’s exactly the man we had in mind when we made Buck’s Burley Beard Balm. It’s made from the best ingredients because a Burley man doesn’t need science all up in his beard. It smells of sandalwood because flowers were too girly and diesel fuel was a bit too much. And finally, it leaves the beard and the skin under it velvety soft and hydrated because even the burliest of guys has to have a soft spot. For his beard. A Burley man knows, take care of your beard and your beard will take care of you.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: The oil extracted from sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) seeds. A great source of Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil brings intense moisture to the beard. Ideal for beard care formulations, it conditions the beard hair, leaving a smoother, shinier, and tangle-free beard.
- Jojoba Esters: The Jojoba Ester is considered a true wax because of its similarity to the human sebum. Great for beard applications, Jojoba Esters replenish and condition the hair’s moisture barrier, leaving beard hair better hydrated and moisturized.
- Avocado Oil: Contains amazing amounts of essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Avocado provides intense moisture to both the beard hair follicle and face. Promoting smoother and less unruly beard hair, it will help to soften brittle and dry hair and add shine and luster.
- Argan Oil: Extracted from the almond of the fruit of the argan tree. Argon Oil moisturizes the dry and flaky skin under a beard – allowing for less beard dandruff. When formulated in beard care products, it also gives beards that smooth appearance with less flyaways.
- Shea Butter: A slightly yellowish or ivory-colored natural vegetable fat extracted from the nut of the African tree Vitellaria paradoxa. Shea butter is primarily comprised of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, as well as Vitamins A, E and F, and Carotene. It assists in locking moisture into the beard hair while promoting the restoration of the beard hair’s flexibility and elasticity.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: A type of vegetable fat that is extracted from cocoa beans. Cocoa Seed Butter softens beard hair while improving its moisture levels.
- Sensfeel: A hydrosoluble complex of fractions from the root of Coleus forskohlii Briq. and the leaves of Camellia sinensis Sims. Sensfeel is an active ingredient designed to enhance the male pheromone, promoting an increase in the attractiveness of men.
A MAN’S MAN SPORTING A BEARD’S BEARD
Willy is a Burley man. So no, we didn’t choose to highlight him just for his pretty face. We chose him because he’s a real guy; a hunter, a fisherman, a bartender and an occasional bouncer who also happens to manage the local gun store, all while sporting a truly world-class beard. Heck, the guy’s even given his cat a haircut. And if you don’t think that’s manly, try it sometime. Willy’s the kind of guy who can grow six inches of beard if he just thinks about it hard enough, so he needs a beard balm that will keep his beard properly moisturized and smelling as manly as it looks. Buck’s Burley Beard Balm gives his beard everything it needs—moisture, control and a manly, sandalwood scent–and sends Willy out into the world with a big smile buried somewhere beneath all that facial shrubbery. Get a peak into Willy’s world on his instagram site at…READ MORE STORIES