BUCK’S BURLEY BEARD BALM
3 oz / 88.7 ml
When it comes to taming that beard of his a Burley man isn’t going to turn to just any old beard balm. Like the man himself, he demands strength, he demands flexibility and he demands an uncompromising style that’s not taking any lip from anyone, see? That’s Burley.
Out of stock
- Picks an unfair, one-sided fight against dryness and frizziness and wins every time.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants so it’s like feeding your beard a salad.
- Provides a smooth, shiny, tangle-free beard so you quit breaking off the teeth of your combs. (OR, “…so you can quit losing things in it.”)
- Delivers intense moisturizing to your beard as well as the face it’s hanging off of.
- Adds the shine, luster and elasticity that the daily grind of being a Burley man depletes.
- Enhances male pheromones and increases attractiveness, putting a guy like you off the charts.
Manly sandalwood scent isn’t for
ladies, and yet it is.
You don’t need to use a lot but
we’d be glad if you did.
Look, as long as he’s wearing clothes, nothing screams manliness more than a full, healthy beard hanging off a guy’s face. It’s like testosterone’s calling card. But there’s more to it than that. A thick, well cared-for beard says this is a guy to reckon with—a guy in control of his world as much as his style. A true Burley man. And that’s exactly the man we had in mind when we made Buck’s Burley Beard Balm. It’s made from the best ingredients because a Burley man doesn’t need science all up in his beard. It smells of sandalwood because flowers were too girly and diesel fuel was a bit too much. And finally, it leaves the beard and the skin under it velvety soft and hydrated because even the burliest of guys has to have a soft spot. For his beard. A Burley man knows, take care of your beard and your beard will take care of you.
A MAN’S MAN SPORTING A BEARD’S BEARD
Willy is a Burley man. So no, we didn’t choose to highlight him just for his pretty face. We chose him because he’s a real guy; a hunter, a fisherman, a bartender and an occasional bouncer who also happens to manage the local gun store, all while sporting a truly world-class beard. Heck, the guy’s even given his cat a haircut. And if you don’t think that’s manly, try it sometime. Willy’s the kind of guy who can grow six inches of beard if he just thinks about it hard enough, so he needs a beard balm that will keep his beard properly moisturized and smelling as manly as it looks. Buck’s Burley Beard Balm gives his beard everything it needs—moisture, control and a manly, sandalwood scent–and sends Willy out into the world with a big smile buried somewhere beneath all that facial shrubbery. Get a peak into Willy’s world on his instagram site at…READ MORE STORIES