BUCK’S BURLEY BEARD OIL
1 oz. / 29.57 mL
When it comes to taming that mane of his a Burley man isn’t going to turn to just any old beard oil. Like the man himself, he demands strength, he demands flexibility and he demands an uncompromising style that’s not taking any lip from anyone, see? That’s Burley.
- Locks in moisture to restore flexibility and prevent facial brush fires.
- Hydrate, condition and go about your Burley business looking fabulous.
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, snips, snails and puppy dog tails.
- Moisturizes the skin under your beard to keep you smiling under there.
Manly sandalwood scent isn’t for
ladies, and yet it is.
- Secret ingredients to increase attractiveness, but it’s dangerous knowledge so never you mind.
Washes out easily with water
or gravel, your choice.
You don’t need to use a lot
but we’d be glad if you did.
There are no two ways about it, being a Burley man can take its toll. And it’s not just the permanent callouses, shark bite-level scars and hasty tattoos one tends to collect that show his wear, but even a Burley Man’s beard can tell a few stories, all on its own. Listen, an un-cared for beard is an unhappy beard, and whether you can see it or not, that’s going to put a frown on the beard owner’s face. Along with that of anyone in his general vicinity. So here’s what we’ve done; we created Buck’s Burley Beard Oil to be more than just fun to say out loud, it’s really great for your beard. Enriched with shea butter and oils, you might be tempted to slather it on your popcorn, but it’s much better on beards, promoting growth, reducing itching and providing a shine that’s practically its own light source. So in the end, you’re either going to be the kind of guy who does right by his beard or you’re going to be the kind of guy who saves food in it for later. It’s your call.
- LIPEX SHEALIGHT: Lipex SheaLight is a shea butter-based emollient ester. Made using shea butter from renewable sources, it has unique sensory properties and is found to be more powdery and less greasy compared to other emollients. It assists in locking moisture into the beard hair while promoting the restoration of the beard hair’s flexibility and elasticity.
- LIPEX SHEACLEAR: A 100% clear liquid shea oil that originated from the African savannah. It is optimally processed to maintain a high level (6-8%) of functional unsaponifiables while delivering beautiful clarity. These unsaponifiables can assist in increasing the epidermal thickness which helps to revitalize the skin. This clear, liquid form of shea butter helps to soften and moisturize the hair, making it ideal for beard oils.
- JOJOBA OIL: An oil extracted from the Jojoba shrub. Jojoba Oil brings shine and moisture to beard hair. Some unfavorable conditions can leave beard hair dry, dull, and brittle. Jojoba oil helps to bring back some much-needed conditioning that helps to enhance the beard hairs’ overall overtone and brilliance.
- AVOCADO OIL: Contains amazing amounts of essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Avocado Oil provides intense moisture to both the beard hair follicle and face. Promoting smoother and less unruly beard hair, it will help to soften brittle and dry hair and add shine and luster.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: Obtained from the dried kernel of the almond tree. Sweet Almond Oil, high in oleic acid, is a light feeling oil that deeply conditions beard hair.
- ARGAN OIL: Extracted from the almond of the fruit of the argan tree. Argan Oil moisturizes the dry and flaky skin under a beard – allowing for less beard dandruff. When formulated in beard oil, it also gives beards that smooth appearance with less flyaways.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E, also known as Tocopheryl acetate, is the ester of Tocopherol and acetic acid. Vitamin E helps to reduce the appearance of inflammation on the skin under the beard and helps to improve damaged follicles and split ends, leading to an increase in hair growth.
- OSMOPHERONE L: Made up of reconstituted Andronone, Copulandrone, and copuline-alike. Osmopherone L is an attractive smelling
Jeremy personifies what it means to be a Burley man, combining rugged and daredevil adventure with a type of weighty responsibility that might make a lesser man wither in fear. Jeremy has run with the bulls in Spain, he’s fished for salmon in Alaska and bravest of all, he’s the father of triplets. But no matter where his latest manly pursuit puts him, waist deep in danger, waist deep in frigid waters or waist deep in diapers, rest assured his downright glorious hair and beard are right there with him. A well-rounded life like Jeremy’s calls for a well-rounded beard, and just look at that incredible facial topiary of his. It’s a work of art. But like all good art, some suffering was involved–finding the right products to provide the properly manly moisture and manageability without smelling like a ladies’ boudoir was a herculean effort. But now that he has Buck’s Burley products in his hair and beard, Jeremy knows he can keep taking risks with his life, but never again with his hair and beard. See what Jeremy is up to lately on his…READ MORE STORIES