- Hydrate, condition and go about your Burley business looking fabulous.
- Flyaways happen when you’re busy being Burley. Call a quick halt to that nonsense.
- Viamerine WH60 provides a stronger hold. Just trust us, it does, and it’s good for your hair too.
- Manly sandalwood scent isn’t for ladies, and yet it is.
- Pheromone boosting, as though you needed it, to make you dangerously sexy.
Washes out easily with water
or gravel, your choice.
You don’t need to use a lot
but we’d be glad if you did.
- Allows being Burley and looking dapper and sophisticated to all occur at the same time.
Okay, fine, we’ll admit it; the unruly look definitely has its time and place—like just after dousing a 3-alarm blaze or maybe just before walking into an IRS audit. But unless you’re fighting infernos or you’re someone specifically looking to un-impress, the unruly look tends to draw, well, unfavorable looks. So what’s a Burley man to do when the winds of unruliness blow and the day-to-day physical trials of simply being a Burley Man cause his locks to come unlocked? Pomade is the answer. But not just any old pomade, Buck’s Burley Pomade namely, if doing it right matters. Hydrate, condition, boost pheromones and fight flyaways in one fell swoop, easier than splitting dried firewood. Tame your wild tresses and head out into the world with the look and confidence of, say, a guy who just won a title bout with no one but a personal stylist in his corner.
- COLA MOIST 200: A highly ionized water soluble compound that enhances water bonding structures. Cola Moist 200 attracts water to the hair to provide deep conditioning and hydration, leaving hair with a soft and silky after feel.
- VIAMERINE WH60: A polyglyceride of sunflower oil. Viamerine WH60 provides intense hydration to the hair while promoting a stronger hold to the hair when formulated in a hair pomade.
- SENSFEEL: A hydrosoluble complex of fractions from the root of Coleus forskohlii Briq. And the leaves of Camellia sinensis Sims. Sensfeel is an active ingredient designed to enhance the male pheromone, promoting an increase in the attractiveness of men.
Rich is such a quintessential Burley man we gave serious thought to simply naming our products Rich, but decided that might be a bit confusing. How Burley is he? Let’s put it this way, we’d have had his story written over a month earlier but he was off climbing Vinson Massif in Antarctica and “too pre-occupied” to take satellite calls about his hair care products. And meanwhile, that stunning hair and beard were with him every step of the way—and no, they wouldn’t take our calls either. After all, being as Burley a guy as this a 24/7 kind of thing. You don’t travel to the bottom of the earth and climb icy peaks for fun only to return to sea level and compromise on the products that keep you looking and smelling like the Burley man you are. If a thing’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right, whether it’s climbing a desolate frozen mountain or tackling the untamed wilderness of your tresses, one misstep could spell disaster. Rich trusts his Burley products like he trusts his climbing gear; the gear keeps him securely on the mountain like Burley keeps him securely on top of his look. What else is Rich up to these days? Check him out on his instagram account at…READ MORE STORIES